Thursday, June 30, 2011

Centers and Messes....

Life has been a little crazy since I last posted. I have been very busy.
 Monday I weighed in for my first week of Weight Watchers and I lost 5 POUNDS! Yay! I was so excited. Tuesday I went to sushi with my dear friend Bri and her mom. We had a great time. I sure hope she can find a teaching job around here so she can move back. Everyone say a prayer!
Yesterday I wasn't feeling so well so I just laid around after work.
Today Remy and I were very productive! I taught summer school this morning and then when I came home Remy and I cut the grass. I borrowed my aunts lawn mower and he used to other one and we accomplished 2 acres. It looks amazing now. Remy also weed-eated around the house. Then we picked blueberries. Yummy!

Another reason I haven't been blogging lately is because I have been working on some centers. My husband is amazing and doesn't complain (too much :) ) about the mess I make in our living room.
Here is a picture of all my mess in the living room. 

I have so many projects that I am working on. When I started my job many people gave me stuff. I have never had a chance to go through anything because it has been so hectic. Well, last week I found 2 make and take center books that someone had given me. They are awesome! I have been working on those and will post pictures when I finish.
Now I am just waiting on my laminate to arrive in the mail....

No comments:

Post a Comment