Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Wow...

I haven't blogged in awhile! School started last Monday (the 22nd) and it has been BUSY! The weekend before school started we traveled to Louisiana (about 7 hours away)for my friends wedding reception. It was not a good weekend to go seeing as school started on Monday, but we had a blast.

After a long weekend we left early Sunday morning and came home. 

I have 19 kids in class right now. Due to class size being 18, we are all over by 1. We will have a new teacher starting next week and 4 of my kiddos will go on to the other class. It will be nice to only have 15 kids! 


Also, Limeades for learning. started yesterday. Please vote for my project! 


www.limeadesforlearning.com
I just voted for this project at LimeadesForLearning.com. Limeades for Learning is a partnership between SONIC and DonorsChoose.org that supports public school teachers across the U.S. Just visit the site now and vote daily. SONIC will fund projects with the highest votes each week, Aug 29-Sept 30.

No comments:

Post a Comment