Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Crafts

Over the past couple of days I have been working on things for my classroom. I can't believe I go back to work Monday! Here is a few things I have done/made. I got this ice cream center from Herding Kats in Kindergarten. You can check out the original post HERE
I had to go to two different dollar stores to find the ice cream bowls. I will use pom poms for the scoops like she did, however they are at school. Also, I purchased a cute ice cream bag to keep them in (which is also at school).




This next idea came from Controlling my Chaos. I saw these on her sight and loved them! You can see the original post HERE.


I used two empty cans, painted them black, and put scrapbook paper and letters on them. I used Mod Podge ( A TON) all over the whole thing. Then I glued buttons to it to jazz it up.



Now to get back to making more things for the room. Next up, CUBBIES!

2 comments:

  1. Cute ideas...I will have to check out those other blogs!! Just found your blog!! Good luck this school year!
    BusyBees

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I followed you as well :)

    ReplyDelete