Wednesday, July 20, 2011

We're leaving on a jet plane!

That's right! After MANY months of planning and anticipation we are finally leaving tomorrow morning (before the sun comes up) to go to Texas to visit Frenkel and Tiffany! Frenkel and the hubs were best friends before he moved to Texas (I believe his 11th grade year), he then returned for awhile and I knew him for a month before he moved back to Texas. They are still amazing friends even through all the miles. I love Frenkel and I will claim him as well. I am so glad to have met Tiffany when they came for our wedding in January. They are amazing people and we are lucky to have them in our lives. 

 Here are some pics of our fabulous friends. 


 I think Tiff is trying to convince Frenkel to dance with her :) 


 I believe this is when he was about to sing to us at our wedding.


Super sweet. 

We have a lot planned and I will take MANY pictures. We are going to the Dallas/Fort Worth area. Have a fabulous weekend everyone! I will post when we get back!

No comments:

Post a Comment