Thursday, July 28, 2011

Texas

We left for Texas on Thursday and arrived back home late Tuesday night. We were supposed to be home Monday night, but all the flights to Atlanta were delayed for bad weather and we were unable to make our flight.

We had a lot of fun while we were there. I thought I would share a few pictures of the things that we did.

 Tiffany and I the first night at the boys softball game. The field was amazing. It wasn't actually grass or dirt. Pretty fancy!


 We went and watched Harry Potter 2. Remy and I had already seen it, but it was good enough to see again :)

 Frenkel and I at the Galleria trying on masks. 

 Ice skating rink at the Galleria
 Top Golf- this is a game where you have to hit the ball into certain areas and you get points. The balls are programmed with your name. 

 My AMAZING salad at Chipotle. We ate here 3 times. It was yummy!

 Natural History Museum


 Rangers Game- It was an amazing game and they came back in the last inning for the win. We tried to go two other nights as well, but they were sold out :(

 Meet Tiffany- AKA the bird lady. We went to Dallas World Aquarium. It was kind of like an indoor zoo, aquarium. It was amazing!

 At the aquarium in front of the indoor waterfall.


 Meet Kino, the dog who LOVES me. Everywhere I went he laid with me, slept next to me etc. Pretty cool pup.

 This is an amazing store Tiffany introduced to me. They had rows and rows of earrings, necklaces, rings, bracelets, hair bows, hair clips, headbands etc. Almost everything was 6 items for $5.00. Necklaces were only a $1.00 (they didn't qualify for the 6 for $5.00) The only thing I didn't buy for $1.00 was eye shadow. It was $2.99 and $1.99.... I don't know if I can handle that price! ;)
Another blog to come with all my goodies!

Laser tag at ITZ. SO much fun! We were all pouring sweat when we were done. 

These are just a few of the pics I took. We had a great time and are looking forward to going back!

No comments:

Post a Comment