Thursday, July 28, 2011

Cheap Finds!

I mentioned in a previous post about the 6 for $5.00 store we went to in Texas. I thought I would share all my goodies!

 This eye shadow is the most expensive thing I bought. $5.00 for both. I purchased one for a gift.
 This is all the hair clips I bought. I promise I did not buy them all for me. Some are Christmas gifts. They are all super cute. I may have a hard time parting with the gifts... 

 Close up of the clips
 This is all the earrings I bought. Again, some are Christmas gifts.

 The necklaces
 Rings, and a random pair of earrings that missed the earring picture...

 I LOVE THIS RING! I love zebra, so the ring is definitely me.

 Hair bands, again some are Christmas gifts
More hair bands. 

This store was amazing! I had so much fun in it. I think I could have stayed in it all day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment